Friday, June 6, 2008

Greetings Everyone!

Well I have decided that since we have family spread out all over that I would begin a blog so that if I don't get pictures out to everyone often you will see our little guy grow and know what our family is doing! It is hard to always be able to keep in touch so I thought that this might help. Also I have set up an email account for our family so that we can send pictures and chat with you! I hope that this is helpful to you all and that I can update it regularly! Sorry for getting behind!

3 comments:

Hair said...

You started a blog!!!!!! So proud! Yeay! I hope you dont mind i saw the name Tonya and Kiel on Melsas side layout and was like wait could that be? It is! Please blog more. And pictures please:)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Damaris. If you want this to work then you have to get on here more often.

AVL said...

Hey! I ran across your blog on Melissa's blog. I am glad to hear you are doing so well! Drew is getting so big and he is just adorable!